About Us

3 Artobotic machines

Artobotic is centred around making art accessible to the general public and encouraging ownership of art.

Eminent artists have been invited to contribute artwork in miniature format and their work is sold alongside emerging talent in the vending machines which vend ‘blind’ so nobody knows what they will recieve until they open the box. This creates an exciting way for audiences to participate and also take away a small investment in an artist’s work which will encourage them to investigate further. It also gives artists a chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with leading artists in a project that aims to democratise art.

Artists recieve 70% of the sale price with the other 30% going back to the project to pay for boxes, printing, transformations and keeping the project alive.